Monday, April 1, 2013

Now Offering Competitively-Priced Editing Services

Hello, all! I have decided to make myself available for editing. When I began releasing my work, I made a very conscious decision that I would do everything in my power to make it as professional and polished as I could. To accomplish this, I spent a great deal of time researching English grammar: proper use of punctuation, tense, word usage, etc. As a result, I have received many comments from readers commending the professionalism and clarity of my writing, and some have even asked me who my editor was.

Although I have not been trained as a professional editor, I am confident I now possess the skills and the knowledge to provide a valuable service to my fellow authors. I have edited books for a few authors in the past, and they were very pleased with the results. My rates are highly competitive, and for the time being, I will only work on one project at a time, ensuring that your manuscript receives the careful attention it deserves. This will also guarantee a quick turnaround time for books that are already scheduled for release.

For rates and details about the services I offer, please visit this page. All projects booked during the month of April will received a 10% discount. I look forward to working with some of you in the future!

All the Best,
Michael K. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment